November 29, 2013

Ex- student

Anyeong!

We're very sorry for the late update. Actually, all of us just finished our SPM examination. Ahhhh words can't describe how happy we were. About 1 month we have been struggling to do our best in SPM. But now thank God it is over. Feel so relieved. Now, we have many plans to do. Hehe.


Yesss ! We're not a student anymore =D

Since we have been late for many things about SNSD, but we'll try our best to
update this blog. I'll update anything about SNSD even it's already late. Ehehehe ;D


My Oh My  ( Japanese Single )
I like the MV <3



SNSD won Video Of The Year for YTMA
Tiffany came as representative




SNSD won Best Female Group in MAMA awards
Only Hyo and Seo came :(

Arhhhh we have been late so manyyyy thingsssss!! :(  I bet you guys know already bout these.
Never mind! Chin up :D I don't care. For unnies, I'll still update this blog. hehe

p/s:  New playlist, new song
Nice song! I like it ;)




No comments: